Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Coya and Carpo.



Located at 118 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London, this
restaurant was on the list of places that Rajo said we should try, and so we did. 


It is an underground restaurant that has an amazing ambiance, quite romantic, in fact. Although I think that they set it up for big groups of people. 





The beginning of a crazy, yet early night. 

After dinner, we all decided to go to Soho to search for some eye candy. Instead, I came upon a shop that sells nothing but chocolate and I just had to go in and check it out. 

CARPO is what heaven must look like. 

Mountains of chocolate on display, dark, white, milk, with nuts, no nuts, bars, slabs, sticks....you name it, they have it. 




I mean, really, who does this to a human being? How can you display such a thing? At first, I thought they were tiles....but they are chocolate! Calling BEN CHAN, can you please bring this store to Manila and make millions of people happy? Thanks.so.much.



This gentleman was ever so kind and patient with all my inquiries about the store. He also happens to have a Filipina girlfriend! Man, we Pinays rock. 


If anyone of my readers/friends/family are in London now, please please please bring me home a milk chocolate slab and I promise to love you forever....well, ok, maybe not forever but for a long time. 



No comments: